I am always grateful when people take the time to cover my projects and cite me in their work. Here are some articles, directories and other places I’ve been mentioned around the web. If I missed something, please get in touch and I’ll add your link to the list!
Doug Brenhouse, president and co-founder of the Boston-based startup, said the idea came from his co-founder, Jeremy Paradise, about a year ago. Paradise had been selling durable goods online, eventually coming to the realization that there were too many sites, it was too cumbersome to post items for sale, and buyers and sellers both had little control over whether business partners were around the block or on the other side of the world.
Brenhouse and Paradise aimed to not only make it easier to sell, but wanted to adapt it to mobile devices, which allows them to track location information. They also wanted to create a whole new e-commerce platform which also lets sellers post to existing websites like eBay, Craigslist and Google with the click of a button.
-Don Seiffert, Boston Business Journal: Quick Technologies Aims to Put Fun Back in E-commerce
Doug Brenhouse and Jeremy Paradise, co-founders of Boston-based QUICK Technologies, have a clear vision of how to disrupt the retail market. The confluence of critical factors—(i) the near ubiquitous adoption of mobile technology, and particularly smartphones; (ii) mobile payment mechanisms; (iii) the explosion of atomized app-based services; and (iv) changing attitudes toward currency—enables them to give retailers “the ability to capitalize on their one remaining primary asset – being local,” says Paradise.
-Ben Kerschberg, Forbes.com: Instant Mobile Commerce Will Disrupt the Way You Do Business
Quickable has been covered in several other magazines and blogs – check them out below. If you wrote an article about me or one of my companies and don’t see it here, please contact me! I would love to add it to the list.
- E-Commerce Site Quick Technologies Takes In $1.6M – Don Seiffert, Boston Business Journal
- Six Critical Requirements for Mobile App Development – Ben Kerschberg, Mopapp
- Could the Quickable App be the Future of Online Listing? – Julia Wilkinson, eCommerce Bytes
- App of the Week: Quickable Mobile Marketplace – Mason Lerner, Killeen Daily Herald
- Android Apps For Buying and Selling Your Stuff – AndroidGuys
- Android Marketplace App Quickable Allows Sellers To Offer Special Prices To Facebook Friends – David Cohen, AllFacebook
- QUICK for eBay & Craigslist: Convenience and greater exposure for buyers and sellers – Carl Parker, Android Authority
- New mobile marketplace looks to save buyers and sellers trips to multiple sites – Katie Evans, Internet Retailer
- QUICK aims to give e-sellers the fastest way to post items – James Brooks, Boston Business Journal
- Quick App Makes Mobile a Vibrant Commerce Channel – Krystal Peak, Vater News